In the heart of a natural environment bathed in sun and tranquility, this property of nearly 400 m2 is spread over 2 levels. With an opulent and solid construction, the whole requires renovation and updating. The property, very well established on the plot, enjoys a very large garden with multiple species and plantations. Multiple construction excluded.
The commune of Collonge-Bellerive covers an area of 610 hectares. It is mainly made up of the villages of Collonge and Vésenaz, as well as the hamlets of Saint-Maurice, Bellerive and Repentance. The parish of Collonge appears in the texts in 1153. That of Saint-Maurice is mentioned from 1275. The latter formed a separate parish which was reunited in Collonge in the 16th century. Collonge became common in 1792, took the name of Collonge-Bellerive in 1797. The inhabitants of the town are called Collongeois or Belleriviens.